A year in development yielded a perfect fit.
Rather than a straight hemline, we gave this Diane Von Furstenberg-inspired wrap dress the hi-low treatment. Customers try them on and frequently buy more than one. Great alone or over a tank and a pair of leggings, or to throw on over your workout gear for dinner after your workout.
One customer stopped me on the street just to tell me how many compliments she received while wearing the dress at a Bar-B-Q. And the old Executive Director of the Hemp Industries Association had many and wore them at official functions. :)
- Wrap dress, Flexibility in fit
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Fits a wide variety of body types
- Lightweight Jersey Knit that lets your skin breathe
- 60% Hemp / 40% Tencel
We design everything in Santa Monica, California, and make all our hemp clothing ethically, with family-owned contractors in Los Angeles, USA.
- All U.S. orders $200 or more receive FREE USPS priority shipping.
- Vital Hemp accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All markdown styles are final sales. No refunds or exchanges.
- View Vital Hemp's Shipping and Returns page.
- Hemp is the most durable natural fiber. These hemp clothes will last you a long time if you take care of them. As many in the hemp industry say about hemp: “You don’t wear it out; you wear it in.” Our garments are garment-dyed, they have already been shrunk to the max. They will not shrink anymore; though the fabric may relax a bit over time.
- Ironing: Our knits don’t generally need to be ironed. If you want to iron our 100% hemp wovens to make them look brand new again, use a hot iron on the linen setting and use steam.
- Learn more about Garment Care.
Hempjucation: The first jeans were made from hemp, but they lasted too long; so the business switched to cotton. Cotton uses 25% of all pesticides, polluting ecosystems. Hemp doesn’t need pesticides. The original linen was made from hemp. Hemp wicks better than all other plant fibers, letting your skin breathe. Hemp is anti-microbial, so clothes stay fresher longer.