Men's Hemp Workout Short Size Guide
You save: 21% (
These lightweight hemp shorts perform outstandingly well for yoga, tai-chi, or just hanging around the house or the neighborhood.
Loose, but with slightly tapered legs. Patch pockets big enough for a big wallet. Length to mid-knee. Drawstring (no elastic!).
- Fits and wears exceedingly well
- Fabric and garment made in Los Angeles
- Wicks moisture, letting your skin breathe
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Lightweight Jersey Knit
- 60% Hemp / 40% Tencel
We design everything in Santa Monica, California, and make all our hemp clothing ethically, with family-owned contractors in Los Angeles, USA.
- All U.S. orders $200 or more receive FREE USPS priority shipping.
- Vital Hemp accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All markdown styles are final sales. No refunds or exchanges.
- View Vital Hemp's Shipping and Returns page.
- Hemp is the most durable natural fiber. These hemp clothes will last you a long time if you take care of them. As many in the hemp industry say about hemp: “You don’t wear it out; you wear it in.” Our garments are garment-dyed, they have already been shrunk to the max. They will not shrink anymore; though the fabric may relax a bit over time.
- Ironing: Our knits don’t generally need to be ironed. If you want to iron our 100% hemp wovens to make them look brand new again, use a hot iron on the linen setting and use steam.
- Learn more about Garment Care.
Hempjucation: The first jeans were made from hemp, but they lasted too long; so the business switched to cotton. Cotton uses 25% of all pesticides, polluting ecosystems. Hemp doesn’t need pesticides. The original linen was made from hemp. Hemp wicks better than all other plant fibers, letting your skin breathe. Hemp is anti-microbial, so clothes stay fresher longer.