100% Hemp Men's Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt
The 100% Hemp Linen Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt.
This classic, hemp long sleeve button-down shirt is made with a strong, lightweight 100% hemp linen, that lets your skin breathe, and resists wrinkles, due to the loose weave.
Double pockets add style to this hemp work shirt, that can be worn over a hemp tee, or on its own, buttoned-up, with sleeves extended or rolled. Pair with our Anywhere Pantsto feel like a millionaire beach bum.
- Double Pockets
- Coconut Buttons
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Open weave resists wrinkles
- 100% Hemp Linen
- American-made thread
We design everything in Santa Monica, California, and make all our hemp clothing ethically, with family-owned contractors in Los Angeles, USA.
- All U.S. orders $200 or more receive FREE USPS priority shipping.
- Vital Hemp accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All markdown styles are final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
- Customers returning items for credit or exchange are responsible for return shipping costs ($8.00).
- All US orders are typically shipped within 48 business hours (excluding weekends). USPS Priority domestic mail often delivers packages within 2-3 business days from the date of mailing.
- International orders ship within 5 to 7 business days and may take up to 14 business days to deliver depending on the shipping service.
- Unworn, unwashed garments, with tags, may be exchanged or returned for store credit if returned within 21 days with a receipt.
- Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, any signs of wear will not be accepted for return.
- Defective merchandise will receive a full refund. To expedite processing, please include a note with return address and requested action (ex: please exchange for the same item in a smaller size; or please issue me a gift card for store credit).
- Exchanges for any items eligible for return will be based on availability of the stock.
- We do not accept returns of gift cards, masks, promotional items and final sale items.
- Vital Hemp is not responsible for a lost or stolen packages once it has been delivered.
- Hemp is the most durable natural fiber. These hemp clothes will last you a long time if you take care of them. As many in the hemp industry say about hemp: “You don’t wear it out; you wear it in.” Our garments are garment-dyed, they have already been shrunk to the max. The will not shrink any more; though the fabric may relax a bit over time.
- Suggestions for care: In general, you don’t need to baby hemp. Machine wash cold or warm. Tumble dry warm, or line dry (best not to dry in high heat). Avoid bleach, velcro and any hardware that can snag. Avoid uneven exposure to the sun as the sunlight may fade the color.
- Ironing: Our knits don’t generally need to be ironed. If you want to iron our 100% hemp wovens to make them look brand new again, use a hot iron on the linen setting and use steam.
- Hempjucation: The first jeans were made from hemp; but they lasted too long; so the business switched to cotton. Cotton uses 25% of all pesticides, polluting ecosystems. Hemp doesn’t need pesticides. The original linen was made from hemp. Hemp wicks better than all other plant fibers, letting your skin breath. Hemp is anti-microbial, so clothes stay fresher longer.