Classic style with a hemp twist.
These striped socks will become your favorite socks because your feet deserve moisture-wicking natural fibers.
"LiViTY's products and message reflect our core values of sustainability and unity. All of our apparel and accessories are designed using organic, renewable, and recycled materials and are produced inequitable trade."
- Extremely Durable
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial
- Odor Resistant
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton 5% Lycra
We collaborate with other sustainable companies to provide you with accessories to accompany Vital Hemp's basics.
- All U.S. orders $200 or more receive FREE USPS priority shipping.
- Vital Hemp accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All markdown styles are final sales. No refunds or exchanges.
- View Vital Hemp's Shipping and Returns page.
- Hemp is the most durable natural fiber. These hemp clothes will last you a long time if you take care of them. As many in the hemp industry say about hemp: “You don’t wear it out; you wear it in.” Our garments are garment-dyed, they have already been shrunk to the max. They will not shrink anymore; though the fabric may relax a bit over time.
- Ironing: Our knits don’t generally need to be ironed. If you want to iron our 100% hemp wovens to make them look brand new again, use a hot iron on the linen setting and use steam.
- Learn more about Garment Care.
Hempjucation: The first jeans were made from hemp, but they lasted too long; so the business switched to cotton. Cotton uses 25% of all pesticides, polluting ecosystems. Hemp doesn’t need pesticides. The original linen was made from hemp. Hemp wicks better than all other plant fibers, letting your skin breathe. Hemp is anti-microbial, so clothes stay fresher longer.