Retail Sales Associate
An industry-leading hemp apparel company, vital hemp, seeks the following for its Santa Monica flagship store:
TITLE Sales Associate
Retail duties two days/week. Must be willing to work at least one weekend day (our busiest).
The sales associate is responsible for business development in line with the brand's strategy, including sales, merchandise and customer service.
1. Customer Service
• Enthusiastic focus on local, out-of-state and tourist clientele – men and women.
• Communicate with owner about various customer service issues.
• Improve and support of all aspects of the business related to customers, including research into what customers want (styles, colors, fit), when the want it, and how to better serve their needs.
• Assist in developing store as according to brand's overall objectives
• Clean the store
• Collaborate with owner to ensure proper merchandise mix and sell thru's
3. Store Visuals
• Merchandise the store, keeping inventory levels stocked, folded & clean
• Merchandise the window, keeping it original & fresh
• Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of the product
• Consistently uphold our brand's image
• Consult with owner regularly about the overall appearance of the store, garment presentation, ways to market and sell slow-moving inventory, and adding or removing styles from the floor.
• BA or Fashion degree a plus
• Minimum two years of Retail experience, including KEYHOLDER.
• Working knowledge of a Point of Sale (POS) system. We’ll train you on ours.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Proficient MS OFFICE computer skills
Please send letter & resume.
Compensation: hourly, plus commission.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Location: Main Street, Santa Monica.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.