Humboldt Brewing Company - Printed Hemp Tee Size Guide
You save: 18% (
We love hemp ale. And the peeps who ran the Humboldt Brewing Company loved our hemp tees. They ordered so many for their fans and peeps! We made a few more for ourselves, to share. These are now limited edition!
This printed hemp v-neck t-shirt features our vintage hemp/Tencel knit, that regulates body temperature when it’s hot, and serves as a base layer for yoga, biking, hiking, or any other aerobic sport. Dress it up or dress it down. This v-neck tee receives a lot of compliments from our customers who appreciate the longer, slimmer fit.
- Well-shaped V for a comfortable fit
- Fit and wear exceedingly well
- Printed in the US
- Wicks moisture, Letting your skin breathe
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Sustainably Made
- Lightweight Jersey Knit
- 55% Hemp / 45% Tencel
We design everything in Santa Monica, California, and make all our hemp clothing ethically, with family-owned contractors in Los Angeles, USA.
- All U.S. orders $200 or more receive FREE USPS priority shipping.
- Vital Hemp accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All markdown styles are final sales. No refunds or exchanges.
- View Vital Hemp's Shipping and Returns page.
- Hemp is the most durable natural fiber. These hemp clothes will last you a long time if you take care of them. As many in the hemp industry say about hemp: “You don’t wear it out; you wear it in.” Our garments are garment-dyed, they have already been shrunk to the max. They will not shrink anymore; though the fabric may relax a bit over time.
- Ironing: Our knits don’t generally need to be ironed. If you want to iron our 100% hemp wovens to make them look brand new again, use a hot iron on the linen setting and use steam.
- Learn more about Garment Care.
Hempjucation: The first jeans were made from hemp, but they lasted too long; so the business switched to cotton. Cotton uses 25% of all pesticides, polluting ecosystems. Hemp doesn’t need pesticides. The original linen was made from hemp. Hemp wicks better than all other plant fibers, letting your skin breathe. Hemp is anti-microbial, so clothes stay fresher longer.